The Canadian Women’s Wellness Initiative (CWWI) is an organization dedicated to assisting individuals living with high levels of stress through training in the Transcendental Meditation technique. CWWI is committed to transparency, integrity and full accountability in its funding decisions.
A key part of CWWI’s commitment is linked to our ability to help enhance the lives of individuals and their quality of life. Our network of certified Transcendental Meditation teachers is available to meet the needs of individuals and organizations in major locations across Canada.
If you are interested in bringing the TM program to the individuals in your organization, please email our National Director for more information, to ask any questions, and to see if we can work with you to bring the TM technique to your staff and employees.
Helen Creighton, National Director
CWWI has a three-step decision-making process for the allocation of funds. The CWWI Management Board reviews the merit of the funding application. It is then evaluated against our program’s criteria and objectives. Lastly, we determine the amount our organization can help to fund the program.
CWWI is committed to the success of every funding application that is accepted. We will work with your organization in planning and promoting the TM course:
- We will provide an overview of the TM technique and the benefits it can bring to your employees. As part of this first meeting, we will discuss the implementation of the program for your organization. Together, we will incorporate your feedback and CWWI’s experience to develop a project plan that includes timing, potential size of class and types of promotional activity required.
- Once final approval from both organizations on the co-developed project plan has been reached, CWWI will sign a contract agreement with the applicant.
- Everyone receiving funding is required to:
- Go to the Information Session – 1 hour;
- Take the four consecutive day course, which includes one-on-one instruction;
- Attend all follow-up sessions in the first 6 months;
- Fill out a pre- and post-test perceived-stress scale.
We look forward to hearing from you!